Tuesday 4 April 2017

2017 Sydney Royal Arts & Crafts Competition - Results!

Hey everyone!

This is just a quick post tonight, but I couldn't wait to let you know how I went at the 2017 Sydney Royal Arts & Crafts Competition!! 

All 6 of my entries were on display! 

I won a Highly Commended Ribbon for my Dragon Scale Booties!



And... a First Place AND Standard of Excellence for my Lotus Moon Tiles Afghan! :D :D :D 



This is such a huge achievement and honour!! If you're going to the Show over the next couple of weeks, take another picture for me? It hasn't quite sunk in yet...

5 comments :

  1. Hola enamorada de la manta , todo colores motivos todo hermoso felicidades!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. Just wanted to thank you for putting up these photos as my needlepoint is sitting on your lovely Afghan and has a beautiful rozette on it. I'm beside myself happy as well. Such a achievement to get into the standards of excellence. Well done us x Kate Fletcher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Kate - your needlepoint is beautiful!!! Go us! :D

      Delete